Tue, Jan 28, 2020
Benton County Iowa

Section Navigation

Filing a Weed Complaint

If you would like to report a noxious weed infestation please complete a Weed Complaint Form.  You may also report complaints by contacting Ben Bonar (Benton County Weed Commissioner) by phone at (319) 472-2211. When filing a complaint provide your name, address, phone number, address of the property you are filing the complaint on and the species of noxious weed.  

All complaints will be handled in accordance with Iowa Code. Iowa Code Sections pertaining to noxious weeds can be found here